Documents and Forms

How to advise and claim on Injuries

There are two forms that need to be completed:

  • injury form - this is for Softball Tasmania use only
  • V Insurance - this is for the insurance and Softball Australia.

Please complete the injury form then email to your Club, Association and Softball Tasmania at

The injury report form is for your club, association and Softball Tasmania.

You should also complete the V Insurance form available on the Softball Australia website under resources.

All insurance enquiries including claim forms must be submitted to